SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 Hogue rubber grips Karma

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Hogue rubber grips Karma Login/Join 
posted
I have a new set of Hogue black rubber grips for a P220. I replaced them on my pistol and am now offering these to anyone who may want to get in on this. I will pick someone on Monday the 14th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 3764 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for your P220 Hogue grips karma.

Posts: 1699 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot at these. They would be foe a friend if that's okay

"Living among the enemy behind the Tofu Curtain"

Posts: 1862 | Location: California, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I could put these to good use. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 21043 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me & thanks for the karma.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
My P220 could use those, please include me.

Thank you!

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

President Theodore Roosevelt

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2290 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like in on this. Thank you!

Posts: 576 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put my name in the drawing please..
thank you
oromil

Posts: 36 | Location: West MI | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks for the karma

Posts: 488 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The winner is-JPD217. Email sent.

Posts: 3764 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post