SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trijicon RMR round count?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon RMR round count? Login/Join 
posted
RM06 Type 2 on a Glock 19, slide milled. Just hit 7000rds. No problems.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Good to know. I plan on moving my RMR from my G17 to my G19 this evening (assuming the USPS delivers my slide from Jagerwerks like they’re supposed to). I only have a few hundred rounds on it right now, but no issues with it and I’m picking up the dot pretty well.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
FYI I just passed 12K on my type 1. Screws have come loose a couple times despite blue loctite, usually noticeable when I lose zero, and I had to shim the battery and bend out the contacts about 3K ago. Next one I buy will be a type 2. Overall it's been awesome.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I like to follow this guy. He’s got some serious round counts on them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
FYI I just passed 12K on my type 1. Screws have come loose a couple times despite blue loctite, usually noticeable when I lose zero, and I had to shim the battery and bend out the contacts about 3K ago. Next one I buy will be a type 2. Overall it's been awesome.

The battle Werx sealing plate fixes the battery issue.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
RMR07 type1. A smidge over 41k rounds so far.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post