SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Why I Chose My Gun (HK P2000 V3) What Choice Should You Make?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I Chose My Gun (HK P2000 V3) What Choice Should You Make? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have several handguns and generally like them all. My go to gun? HK P 2000 in 40 w/flat baseplates. My first auto in the mid 70s was a sw model 59 in 9mm, a da/sa. I liked it but it is big. I became a fan of 1911s a few years later and still love them. Have one of each size. Always a little nervous about cocked and locked. When the p2000 arrived, I noticed the grip angle is same as a 1911. It's like a 1911 with higher cap and da/sa. I was sold. Prefer it over my sigs, except maybe a 239 but with more cap. I recently bought a sw M&p compact gen 1. Nice size. Like it. Still prefer the hk. I liked the hk so much, i bought the p2000sk. Found that if I could concels the hk comfortably, usually can conceal a p2000. I bougt the hk right after they were introduced. Never had an issue.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention that mines a v3 too I agree with all of the other points mentioned. It just fits my hand and I like each feature, including the mag release.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post