SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swiss P210-6. 7.65mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss P210-6. 7.65mm Login/Join 
posted

Just got this in and wont be able to shoot till Sunday. I have a couple of boxes of Fiochi and a box of Winchester. Believe this be 1978 production.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Nice. We await your range report.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

7.65 is one of my favorites as of late. Be it a P220 or one of those plastic guns.

With something like yours and a few boxes laying around, it will be a loooong time between now and Sunday.

Tick... tick... tick...

If you stare at the clock, you'll swear you just saw the second hand tick backwards!

Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just go back from the range. Ran a half box of WW and 2 mags of Fiochi FMJ. Trigger is excellent. Accuracy with my 70 year old eyes, at 15 yards It was easy to get 1 inch groups. I had no trouble with hitting 8 inch plates 1 handed at 25 yards. Action was smooth and recoil felt little more than a 22. This pistol just felt good.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Definitely a keeper.

Thanks for the range report.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Back from range again. Winchester 7.65 ammo. Old stock
20 yards rested.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

If I keep reading about these, I'll have to get a P210 of my own. Found a lead on a brand new Swiss P210 Heavy Frame of my own, but I'll need to scratch together a few coins first. Someday...