SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My new/old P225
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new/old P225 Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. I stalk SOS regularly and contemplated one but already had a P6. Did the pictured case come with it?

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it came with the case.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jsbethel,

Good to know. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
great deal @ $479.00.
good for ya

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54631 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's a nice one!

I've been looking at all the police trade-ins on their page. They have a lot of different grades available. I think I should stay away from there...

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a good looking pistol. I bought one from them as well. It's on its way to my FFL as I type. I hope it looks as good as yours. You did good.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kick myself for selling mine. They are great guns,congrats.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scuttlebutt
posted Hide Post
Very nice.I have an old P225 marked Tyson's Corner,VA with JE and it is one of my all time favorites.

"The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese !"

Posts: 1221 | Location: Warner,N.H. | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I am really liking this P225. I think SOS can be a dangerous place in the ole' checkbook.

posted Hide Post
Congrats! 225 is my favorite Sig.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post