SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Returns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Returns Login/Join 
posted
Excuse if this has already been posted but thought it might help any who live close to the Sig Academy/Pro Shop in Epping, NH and think they can "drop off" their 320 for them (the Pro Shop) to transit it to the repair facility. Save a trip-they won't take it. They did give me a shipping box though. So mailed from UPS Portsmouth, NH on the 20th and was received in Exeter, NH (6 miles down the road) at noon on the 21st. Now the waiting begins.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: So 320-X5 was received by Sig on Nov 21. I just got it back (Dec 1) and that includes the Thanksgiving holiday. Not bad I'd say. Trigger might have a bit more take-up. Doesn't do the "second click" after you dry fire once. To the range next week.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Post Whore!!!!! Big Grin

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pace yourself son... Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed about them not accepting your 320 at the pro shop, just seems silly not to after all that's going on. I'm hoping to hear any day that my fullsize is on its way back to me. Congrats on getting yours back.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
From day one that was made clear. They have a large number of firearms coming back and having them check everyone in would be impossible and the security of them would be difficult. Even the employees much go through the FedEx method for tracking.In fact one employee who is doing the procedure must send his in for the service.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to drive by the Exeter facility to the Portsmouth FedEx to mail my P320. Tracking shows it went to the sorting facility in Londonderry, back to Portsmouth and then to Exeter. What a waste of time and money.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you had a problem with your computer, do you think Dell or HP would let you walk it in the front door of their corporate offices?

Yes, the US Postal, Fed Ex, and UPS route packages in all sorts of wasteful (seemingly to us) directions. This issue is global and not unique to Sig Sauer.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's really making me angry is going back to the funky Glock grip angle while my 320 is away from home. Rich, thanks for the OD compact grip, I'm missing it.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Mine took the same route. JB said he had to mail his. Only to get it in Exeter to work on it. Then go home and wait for it to come back.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post