SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P239 Login/Join 
posted
Sickness got me again. Bought a NIB P239 9mm with satin stainless slide. Gonna be replacing my XDs as my carry gun. Let the tracking number checking begin.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdub1242:
Sickness got me again. Bought a NIB P239 9mm with satin stainless slide. Gonna be replacing my XDs as my carry gun. Let the tracking number checking begin.

Pics please when it comes in...I'd have trouble resisting that one too don't feel bad.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy hearing of another single stack carry choice being made with confidence.
It is neither old age nor complacency (haha) but true understanding of a great piece of dependability.
Congratulations on the find. I agree with timrh23. We need pics!!! Smile

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 363 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A 2-tone NIB P239? Where are the pics, man?

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes two tone. I'll pick it up monday.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
https://flic.kr/p/K2icb1
Shoots nice. 42 rounds from 7 yards. Gotta get used to the small grip, I'm pulling them left from too much finger on the trigger.

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My impression of the P239 significantly increased after installing the Hogue rubber finger groove grips.
Others like the similar crimson trace grips.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post