SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    saw new handgun yesterday

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
saw new handgun yesterday Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
....couldn't ID it

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Ben Franklin Edition.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Hi Point.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...r-($100)-bill-finish

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Report This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
5 star customer review: Big Grin

quote:
If you got a problem, yo this piece solves it, check my review while the DJ revolves it: The finish on this firearm is one of a kind, it's fantastic. You won't find a better finish on a pistol, it's just terrific, it's yuuuge, the best. The gun is somewhat clunky, but dead reliable and comes with a good warranty. If there ever is a failure to fire, just throw it at em instead - it's heavy. Problem solved. Sportsmans shipped this quickly and the price can't be beat. My FFL was super impressed.

Q

Posts: 26341 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that a Glock 7?

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
5 star customer review: Big Grin

quote:
If you got a problem, yo this piece solves it, check my review while the DJ revolves it: The finish on this firearm is one of a kind, it's fantastic. You won't find a better finish on a pistol, it's just terrific, it's yuuuge, the best. The gun is somewhat clunky, but dead reliable and comes with a good warranty. If there ever is a failure to fire, just throw it at em instead - it's heavy. Problem solved. Sportsmans shipped this quickly and the price can't be beat. My FFL was super impressed.

I don't know about the gun, but that reviewer gets 5 Stars from me. Plus a bonus star for the Vanilla Ice reference.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
....couldn't ID it

Can't imagine why you'd want to.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Generic boat anchor !!!!!

posted Hide Post
It's a variation of the original German Kerfurstenshneggerdeutscheflivven.

The original German Deutsche Mark version was eventually replaced with the Euro Note version, which is still sold within the Euro zone.

While the European versions have been sold for years across the Pond, it took about 16 years for them to be cleared for export by the EU authorities. A testament to the efficiency of EU bureaucrats. Furthermore, it was an expedited process that was used, cutting the approval times in half. Had it not been expedited, we would not have been able to purchase the American version until 2033.

Fortunately, we now have access to this classic within our lifetime. Be aware that the EU may be considering revocation of the export licenses due to the election of President Trump. We'll keep you posted.

Razz Smile Big Grin

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Report This Post