SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns Enhanced Trigger SIG PX38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns Enhanced Trigger SIG PX38 Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
If there was a thread on this (and I suspect there was) I missed it. So, anyone add this trigger to their 238 or 938? If so, care to shed some light on likes or dislikes. If not, have any thoughts as to what it was intended to enhance.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Hmm...no info surrounding this? I'm a little surprised.

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I do not know why this thread was emailed to me as I have not joined it. Nor, do I own a P238/938.

That said, may there is info on there web site. I could be wrong, what do I know?

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Not sure why either mrmn50. Well, I'll be the first to report next week as I've ordered one each for my 238 and 938.

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! What can we tell you about our P238/938 upgrade components?

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Hi Bruce, Thanks for chiming in. As it stands, I picked up my 238 & 938 from the local 'smith today. Had the GGI trigger installed in both. Gonna' get them to the range this week and will report back as I haven't even dry fired the new triggers yet. The one thing I can say is that it feels so much better to the touch. Not all ridged and sandpapery like the factory trigger. Thanks for that.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Well, I have now had multiple range visits with both guns and gotta' say I do really like the new triggers. Physical feel, crispness, etc. all much improved over factory.