SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any more traditional looking grip options for the 210A yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any more traditional looking grip options for the 210A yet? Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
Since it appears we’ll never get the fixed sight version or the 4” carry version, I think I’d like to give mine a more traditional look. I would’ve been all in on all three or will be if they ever see the light of day.

Are there any options?

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1
With the number of replies I guess we're still waiting.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe if the guns had been at all available for the last year, there would be more of an aftermarket.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Member BullBarrel is actively working on it. He's the owner of Armory Craft.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TightLines
posted Hide Post
I'd even be happy if Sig would put more of these out. I'm ready to buy one but only a few retailers have them and they're all $1,450+...

Posts: 102 | Location: United States | Registered: August 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TightLines:
I'd even be happy if Sig would put more of these out. I'm ready to buy one but only a few retailers have them and they're all $1,450+...

$1450 is the typical price for a NIB P210A. Don't expect anything less.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post