SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Lena Miculek & Ashley Rheuark (VIDEO ADDED)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lena Miculek & Ashley Rheuark (VIDEO ADDED) Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
Late posting this but I got to meet both Lena Miculek of Sig Shooting Team(you might have heard of her dad) as well as Ashley Rheuark of Team Glock doing a demo at the SASP National a few weeks ago. I got to shoot both their Glock 34, and X5 P320 X5 as well as Lena's MPX PCC.

Lena's X5 was stock except for a trigger job done by 'a gentleman in Texas'(funny she didn't say the name) It did not have a RDS on it but had Taran Tactical baseplates. She was also shooting hollowpoint ammunition as well of the Sig Variety. Pistol shot great.

The MPX was set up similarly but had the Romeo One RDS on it. I almost forgot..she had a Timney Trigger in it. Taran Tactical baseplates in all her mags.

The Glock 34 was stippled and had Taran baseplate. It shot well but both my daughter and I agreed that the X5 shot better. Ashley didn't mention any trigger work but the trigger was not stock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beanhead,

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous. Lena rocks!!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
funny she didn't say the name

I think we all know who that is...

<cough cough> SIG ARMORER <cough cough>

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lena resembles her father yet still is a beautiful woman. Funny how that can work. Hope my daughters are as lucky.

But the real question is how bad did they outshoot you?

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
How bad they outshot me? Well, let's just say there was nobody from Glock or Sig offering me a contract to shoot for a living! ha ha!

Both ladies were very polite and professional. They were very patient with each and every person that they spoke with.

Lena told a story about how she progress in outshooting her father with a shotgun.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Worked an event at Sig a few months back. She was there hanging out in the miserable weather. She stopped by to make sure every staff member got lunch as we were tight for time. She went and got us all sandwiches and drinks. Had a few minutes to BS. Really down to earth.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
WOW! That's about all I can say, "Wow!" Smile

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, what my X5 sincerely needs is a trigger job! Other than that it is a very nice pistol...

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lena is awesome!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very cool!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post