SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 9MM Double Mag Pouch...

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
P320 9MM Double Mag Pouch... Login/Join 
Member
posted
You guys have any suggestions. I have a Dynamic Pistol course in 2 weeks and I cannot seem to find a double mad pouch to fit. I will be using my P320 Compact in 9MM


 
Posts: 95 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Take your pick:

Comp-Tac
Blade Tech
Blackhawk
Uncle Mikes

320 mags are also the size tube as 229-1 mags, so if you see the latter, but not former, those will work too.


__________________________
www.opspectraining.com
"It pays to be a winner."
 
Posts: 11792 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
My son and I did a short course last night. He ran his P320 and used a Blackhawk double carrier. It has screw tension on the body to adjust to different magazines; a small adjustment with a screwdriver gave the mags an acceptable amount of tension.
 
Posts: 2703 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I was using the Raven Concealment double mag carrier until my P320C blew up in class.


---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com
 
Posts: 6407 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I use Stealthgear OWB Flex double mag carrier.


I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie.
 
Posts: 336 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Blue Force Gear belt mounted pistol mag pouches they are universal so they can be used for most mags.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/...stol-belt-pouch.html
 
Posts: 1397 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I have both Comp-Tac and Kytex Gear mag pouches for my P320 9mm. Both work well.

https://www.kytexgear.com/prod...-sauer-p320-carrier/

https://comp-tac.com/gear/magazine-pouches/

I'd suggest two single pouches rather than one double pouch. Two single pouches function the same as a double pouch, but allows for a bit of extra flexibility with regard to placement, belt loops, and options for number of magazines carried at a time.

Wait times are short for both companies. Kytex Gear is cheaper, but Comp-Tac is likely slightly faster, if you want to ensure you'll get them in time.
 
Posts: 21614 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
I was using the Raven Concealment double mag carrier until my P320C blew up in class.


Blew up?
 
Posts: 2703 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
I was using the Raven Concealment double mag carrier until my P320C blew up in class.


Blew up?


As described here:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/2090085244/p/1
 
Posts: 21614 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
My Vote is ESSTAC Kywi's


cp Big Grin


SFC USAR/AGR
12B/19D/79V
US Army Distinguished Pistol Shot.
 
Posts: 13 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
I was using the Raven Concealment double mag carrier until my P320C blew up in class.


Blew up?


As described here:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/2090085244/p/1


The thread never seemed to come to a consensus.

It appears to be bad ammunition, with the sum total damage being extractor failure, correct?

Reference was made to P320's firing out of battery, with a statement that it cannot happen post-upgrade.

An article was linked regarding a law suit in progress over firing out of battery. The article suggests that the weapon which did so was post-upgrade, which suggests that the problem, if it exists, was not fixed with the upgrade.

Your pistol was pre-upgrade, and the question remains whether it fired out of battery, or was an ammunition issue which resulted in the extractor failure.

I can't tell from the pictures, but it appears that the primer is ruptured; is the case bulged and blown out?

What's the current status on the pistol, or current consensus on what occurred? I'm a lot more interested in the pistol than the mag carrier...as I am shooting the P320 with my son presently.
 
Posts: 2703 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
I was using the Raven Concealment double mag carrier until my P320C blew up in class.


Blew up?


As described here:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/2090085244/p/1


The thread never seemed to come to a consensus.

It appears to be bad ammunition, with the sum total damage being extractor failure, correct?

Reference was made to P320's firing out of battery, with a statement that it cannot happen post-upgrade.

An article was linked regarding a law suit in progress over firing out of battery. The article suggests that the weapon which did so was post-upgrade, which suggests that the problem, if it exists, was not fixed with the upgrade.

Your pistol was pre-upgrade, and the question remains whether it fired out of battery, or was an ammunition issue which resulted in the extractor failure.

I can't tell from the pictures, but it appears that the primer is ruptured; is the case bulged and blown out?

What's the current status on the pistol, or current consensus on what occurred? I'm a lot more interested in the pistol than the mag carrier...as I am shooting the P320 with my son presently.


It wasn't a burst primer, it is bulged to the right of the feed ramp if you are looking through the rear sight.

I can say I ran 1200 round of that ammo with no other issues in two guns, P320c and Wilson/Beretta Cen. Tac.

We will likely never know, if it fired out of battery the case would look that way, if it was an ammo issue the case would also look the same.


---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com
 
Posts: 6407 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
The issue of firing out of battery isn't something I've heard much about with the P320. Some are saying it's well known, some say it's not possible with the upgraded P320...the article posted suggests otherwise, but with bias. Interesting.

Any mag carrier that will fit the mag should work just fine. I've been using LAG tactical just lately, but only at the range. Most of the time if I'm carrying, the mags are in a side pocket.
 
Posts: 2703 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
The Safariland 079 is my choice for a double mag carrier. Just find out which group size is for your pistol.


Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
 
Posts: 54 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 9MM Double Mag Pouch...

© SIGforum 2018