SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220-10 replacement parts question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220-10 replacement parts question Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I can assume a lot of the parts are standard P220 parts. Springs especially.

But, what about the recoil springs, anyone know of a place to get replacement?

Are they simply a spring used in another platform?

I've found a spring/guide rod assembly at Osage but can I just get the springs?

Sorry if this is an ignorant question as I am not in the vicinity of the firearm at this time to check.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6253 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
That spring and guide rod are definitely specific to the P220-10. I don't see it on their parts store site. I have not had to replace mine but would start by calling Sig customer service.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guide rod takes an open-end wrench and a pin tool (like a Mauser 2-pin Cross Bolt Wrench)for disassembly. I still need to figure out the pin spacing.

Something like this tool - https://www.grainger.com/categ...hes/spanner-wrenches

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roberth,

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Do you think the "Parts kit" for a .45 would be compatible for the most part with 10mm?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6253 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post