SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally Ameriglo has I-dots for Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally Ameriglo has I-dots for Sig Login/Join 
posted
Jeez just found out they are available #8’s front and rear only. Still thank god! SG-201

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You’ll like them. Just stack them. Highly effective 0-25 yards, fast acquisition. I wish they were available for more platforms.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get Ameriglo to ship them to Alaska, but they won't. Have to buy through Amazon, and that's been a crap shoot. 2/3 of the sets I've ordered show up missing the rear tritium vials (I prefer the Spartans, which are similar to the i-dots, but with 3-dot set up). Amazon is good about returns, but still, it's a pain.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I've been really enjoying my P229 TALO lately except for its SIGLite 3-dot sights. I'm going to have to order up a set of these or perhaps the Hackathorns, which is the style sights I've had on my carry Glock for the past several months since I ditched the Novak Trijicon 3-dots I had previously. The i-Dot and Pro i-Dot sights have been a godsend for me, especially given their price points.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
You’ll like them. Just stack them. Highly effective 0-25 yards, fast acquisition. I wish they were available for more platforms.

Yeah I dig them. Have them on all my Glock’s so I am so happy to be able to put them on my Sig’s finally.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Thanks for the info. I've been really enjoying my P229 TALO lately except for its SIGLite 3-dot sights. I'm going to have to order up a set of these or perhaps the Hackathorns, which is the style sights I've had on my carry Glock for the past several months since I ditched the Novak Trijicon 3-dots I had previously. The i-Dot and Pro i-Dot sights have been a godsend for me, especially given their price points.

Ditto!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They should make it the bar dot configuration, like the original contrast sights.
The I-dot sight configuration is just like the Heinie Straight 8.

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post