SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shockwave Fightlite pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shockwave Fightlite pistol Login/Join 
posted
Anyone see the fightlite pistol?

I gotta have one.

https://youtu.be/bzhjyvMun5U

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't think of a practical use for it. Looks like it'd be difficult to aim, and way too loud with the super short barrel and too big for carry. What's the point?

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw practical. If you want it, get it. Check out the Springer Saint pistol too, though.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I'd say the point is
1- It's not a pistol caliber
2- It fits in a backpack
3- It takes all the standard AR magazines

Add in a single point sling, a T1, and you'll have a back pack gun that can be taken anywhere a conventional non-NFA AR can't.

Might have to pick one up too.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my brother sent me a link earlier. Might have to try the 300blk version.

https://fightlite.com/collecti...htlite-raider-pistol

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I love the fact that it’s technically a pistol! A .300 Blk one is in my future for sure.

I’d rather see the safety on the tang like a Mossberg or one the far side of the trigger guard like a berreta, but it’s still a nice and Compact 300blk pistol.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It's very Firefly. Big Grin

Pistol version of those awful rifles they try to sell us in ban states.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I like the concept for a 300blk.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting. My only concern would be reliability.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I first saw the pistol in a picture, I thought it was photo shopped. Seems it would be uncomfortable to aim/shoot with sights on it. I like the concept but it doesn't look practical.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Probably points just fine, like a dueling pistol. Smile

A small dot woukd probably be best.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t the Rattler be more practical? Yes, it’s three times the price but it’s shorter with a brace and falls in the same pistol category.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure why I want one or what I’d do with it but I want one!

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
MGs,SMGs,carbines I understand, but I guess I'm too Ol' fashioned to understand the utility and desirability of these rifle caliber "pistol" things. But then, I don't understand body piercing eitherWink I carried a firearm most of my adult working life. Always thought a pistol was a weapon carried as you went about your normal duties and might suddenly need a weapon, but were not in mortal combat at the moment. I carried a regular handgun, chambered in a traditional handgun caliber. Very thankful I was not required to carry what amounts to a bulky, awkward, very noisey, attenuated ballistics, rifle caliber "pistol".

Now if it's just something to impress buddys, play with, get noticed at the range, or you just feel like it, go for it.

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post