SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Never gripe about a pistol, until you shoot it. Or, story of how I'm now a P365 convert. **Update with comparison to the G43x**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never gripe about a pistol, until you shoot it. Or, story of how I'm now a P365 convert. **Update with comparison to the G43x** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Yeah, just bought a 2nd one today and immediately took it to the range. Quick 200 rds. Still amazing.

Bought also a 15-rounder just for testing. Using the UpLula to load. No issue. The was some stiffness at about rd #4, like something got hung up, but a simple push through solved that "problem".

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by 21brutus:

Live around the corner from you, AGR outdoors sells the 365 for $489 if you need a "backup"

I have 3000 rounds through mine and agree with everything you put in the post. Enjoy

Thanks for the tip. I will pay them a visit soon. Cool

21brutus, it was nice meeting you this morning. Smile

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Bought also a 15-rounder just for testing. Using the UpLula to load. No issue. The was some stiffness at about rd #4, like something got hung up, but a simple push through solved that "problem".

Funny, I had the same thing the first time I loaded my 15 rounder.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Great to hear on the fifteen round mag...might give it a try myself. And pleasure meeting you after all these years of appreciating your knowledge!

Posts: 24 | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I guess I’m a pessimist. I’m not quite there yet but admittedly, this thread has pushed me a lot closer.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I guess I’m a pessimist. I’m not quite there yet but admittedly, this thread has pushed me a lot closer.

I don't blame you. I didn't jump on the bandwagon right away, either.

Q

Picture of The_Watcher
posted Hide Post
I shot my first one this week. I was ringing a 3 inch circle at 10 yards at a good cadence. I was....surprised

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
When is the x with thumb safety hitting the shelves?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I took my newish P365 to the range today for the second time. Since I've had a hankering for a 43X, I decided to grab a rental. I get free rentals as part of my range membership, but they clip me for a box of their overpriced ammo. Anyway, it took about two mags to decide I wasn't going to buy one. I still had some of their ammo leftover, so I returned the 43X and grabbed a 48. It felt much better, but shot way to the left. After a mag of having to aim 4" to the right to get to the bullseye, I realized the rear sight was pushed all the way to the left. What an effin waste of time and ammo. Anyway, the 43X is not for me. If I stumble across a deal I can't refuse on a 48, I might grab one. But my P365 beats them both.

Posts: 3530 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was a huge skeptic, I waited and waited then finally purchased a 365.
I normally carry a 229 Legion or 226 Legion.
After shooting the 365 for over 250 rounds I very surprised at not only the size, capacity but also the shootability.

Posts: 397 | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post