SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    p320 conversion kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p320 conversion kits Login/Join 
posted
Hey what are the going prices for p320 kits like new or used?

Posts: 55 | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
$300 new from quantico.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Not in stock at Quantico...lots of places are out...maybe waiting for upgrade compatible kits to be released? The places that do have them, like Selway Armory, seem to have very few. Maybe look at gunbroker.com for an idea of new and used prices.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Check SELWAY ARMORY for in stock...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both Selway and TGS have Notify when back in stock features. Prices are same at both. I'd put in a notify and wait.

I've gotten a lot of items using this feature. Just be sure you respond quickly before it sells out again.

http://www.selwayarmory.com/sh...r-x-change-kits.html

https://www.topgunsupply.com/g...-kits/p250-p320.html

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate all the advice!

Curious what kits would you all buy? I bought a compact model. I want to at least buy a subcompact, would you pick up a full size too or another model?

Posts: 55 | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See my post here. I found this combo to be very versatile. I started with a Compact. Of course, it depends on what your own needs/objectives are.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...730080634#8730080634

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if a regular carry slide would work on the X-carry frame? Searched a bit for such a thread and didn't see one.

Former Owner of an MCX, MPX, P229 Stainless Elite ASE, P229 Legion, 516 fde, Mk25 9mm, P226 tacops 9mm, P226 Extreme 40, and a P320 I'm still trying to track down.

Posts: 69 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post