SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any good OWB holsters for p320 45 full size and light?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good OWB holsters for p320 45 full size and light? Login/Join 
posted
I'm having a booger if a time finding a decent holster for a full size 45acp p320 with a streamlight tlr attached. Before I go the local custom route, is there anyone out there making something standard?

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I got a Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Nocturnal Holster for my P320F .45 ACP. Very happy with the quality, pistol fit and how it rides.

Since I had the option with my light (a Gen. 2 InForce APL), I chose the 7° cant.

I actually had a harder time finding an acceptable mag carrier. Finally went with a Blue Force Gear Belt Mounted Ten-Speed Pistol Double Magazine Pouch. I was sceptical, but, it actually works quite well.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safariland shows this one 7378-4512-411 $71.00

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Safariland shows this one 7378-4512-411 $71.00

I should clarify- I'd rather not have retention. Can the als be disabled?

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm tellin' ya: Save yourself the time, order the holster I recommended and be happy Smile

I spent God-knows-how-many hours researching holsters for my P320F .45 ACP. My problem was compounded by the fact that few holster-makers had my light as an option.

If you look at their product page you'll note that holster gets almost all 5-star ratings. Exceptions: "I wish it was easier to put on," "Wait time," "Screws loosen".

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact No Surrender Holsters.

https://www.nosurrenderholsters.com/design-holster

AJ will take care of you!

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdr99a:
I should clarify- I'd rather not have retention. Can the als be disabled?

One screw and the whole ALS assy come out. I'm not sure how secure the weapon would be though.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post