SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone own a Ruger Officers model 45?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone own a Ruger Officers model 45? Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted
What is your experience with it? Reliable? Accurate? Does it accept aftermarket 1911 parts? How about an ambi safety? Thanks! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
I have the version from the Ruger Custom Shop and really like it. Excellent fit and finish, good trigger and very accurate. It has functioned 100% with about 400 rounds of assorted FMJ and Defense loads (HST, Gold Dots and Winchester Silvertip) couldn’t be happier.

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
I know 2 people who have one. 1st guy same as Poppy6x. 2nd guy no go on the eject. Sent back to Ruger, it comes back, runs as smooth as the 1st one with a better trigger IMO.

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I use Sig officer mags & have swapped the grips on mine. Only about 200rds through & its been reliable and shoots its caliber accurately enough. They commanded a high price prior to the scare. If you can find one at a fair price, you won’t be disappointed.

Posts: 13809 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents! I appreciate the reviews and the info.

Poppy6x that is a BEAUTIFUL Officers model! Smile Congrats! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post