SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My first CZ. Compact SDP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first CZ. Compact SDP Login/Join 
posted

No rounds down range yet. This pistol fits my hand like a glove.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Yep, when it comes to ergos, the CZ 75 compacts are at the top of the list!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The SDP is just plain awesome, congrats on a great purchase.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!
And so shall they multiply.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying a P01 for several months now as my EDC. I love it so much I bought another. Swapped the other for a SP01 since I felt bad the duplicate was sitting in the safe not being carried.

Weight, capacity and ergos are about perfect for me. At this point, my second choice for EDC would be my 320.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post