SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looks like Sig is discontinuing the P239...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Sig is discontinuing the P239... Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Photoman:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
If they want sell off some 9mm 239 mags, I'd buy a few.

Other than that, if the guns do not sell, why would they continue to make them?

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ca...earch/result/?q=p239

Thanks for the link Photoman!
I bought a couple and they were delivered promptly. Very good place to do business with.

Posts: 10631 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Interesting, I was actually just thinking about getting one.

A local gun shop, Tanners Sports Center just got 100 of them in 9mm with threaded barrels and Siglite night sites selling them for $560.

I like Tanners a lot. I am far away but do business with them on used pistols. They ALWAYS accurately describe their used stuff and if they say like new or mint it arrives that way. Have a pistol from them on me as I type this. Great pricing too, very fair.

We’re in the pipe. Five by five.

Posts: 8020 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P239 is easily my favorite and best shooting pistol. I can see based on capacity and weight how it is outclassed by the competition. In terms of accuracy, it's second to none!

Since they are mentioned in this thread, I wanted to give a shout out to Tanners. They along with Taregtworld are my two favorite local shops! They both have great people working for them and good prices!

Sig - Beretta - Ruger - Colt - Glock

Posts: 72 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Photoman:
quote:
If they want sell off some 9mm 239 mags, I'd buy a few.

Other than that, if the guns do not sell, why would they continue to make them?

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ca...earch/result/?q=p239

Thanks for the link Photoman!
I bought a couple and they were delivered promptly. Very good place to do business with.

You're welcome. Mine arrived very fast.

+++

Posts: 1396 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Picked up two P239’s from Tanner’s sequential serial numbers, should pick them up this week. Great to deal with over the phone..looks like the last 5 ended up on GB.

Posts: 729 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
Well that's a damn shame. It's been my EDC since I bought it in OCT. of 16. Largest 9mm that I can appendix carry comfortably and the smallest that I can shoot accurately. Mine's a 2-tone KJ with Nill grips. Sent it off to SIG for their service package last May. Guess I need to buy some mags and parts kits.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
my .40 cal 239 is so accurate it's almost supernatural. I carried it on my vest for years, so most of the finish is rubbed off one side, but that doesn't effect the way it shoots.

Posts: 6501 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post