SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P2xx Full Circle - (New P220 Compact)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P2xx Full Circle - (New P220 Compact) Login/Join 
posted
Over 20 years ago I owned many SIG P2xx series guns....
Then switched over to Wilson 1911's and have collected a pile of those, but sold ALL my SIGs at the time.
I've also sold over 50 other hand-guns in all kinds of calibers during that time.

The ONLY firearm I've EVER regretted selling was the SIG-P220.

About 7 years ago I bought a pair NON-RAILED and couldn't be happier.

Wednesday I was driving by the SIG Pro Shop in NH and bought a P220-Compact NO-RAIL....

Now I want an M11-A1.....and maybe a P226-NO-RAIL...etc....Sigh....

And so it goes....
Wink

Posts: 36 | Registered: January 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I'm on my 2nd generation of Sigs also. I sold 7 because I too transitioned to 1911s. I'm keeping the 8 I now have for life. I've decided the HKs and CZs may go at some time but the Sigs and 1911s are here to stay. Half of the Sigs I have are SAO, so the 1911s see very little use. I carry and shoot Glocks now, and they too will never go away.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
SAO P220... 1911 killer!!!

Last fall I found a P220 Carry SAO at a local gun show. I like it a TON. I need to get new pictures because I put a pair of P220 SAO G10 SIG grip on it.

Some of my P220s, the compact is actually a P245 (basically a P220 Compact but not)

Here is your 1911 Killer... P220 SAO frame with the slide from my Stainless Match Elite.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also regret selling one gun, a two tone German proof mark P220. No idea why I got rid of it or what I bought with the money. Dumb mistake. I had owned it for 20 years.

Posts: 166 | Registered: February 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post