SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    226 MK25 Just Tested w SIG Action Enhancement Package
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 MK25 Just Tested w SIG Action Enhancement Package Login/Join 
posted
I received my 226 MK25 9 mm pistol back from SIG Sauer in Exner New Hampshire on Tuesday and tested it today. SIG performed their Action Enhancement Package (AEP). When I 1st dry fired the gun at home I did not notice that much of a difference. As I drive fired more, I definitely noticed a difference in double-action and that the trigger pull was easier but none in single action.

I was pleasantly surprised today after going to the range and shooting 400 rounds through the pistol. The double-action was definitely much easier and the single-action was easier than I thought once the firearm was fully loaded. Even though the single-action trigger pull was only reduced by half a pound whatever else they did do it it makes it much easier to fire.

The permanent product of their work is my groupings I believe became tighter. I am happy I sent it to SIG Sauer for the AEP. It is not a Gray trigger but the pistol has certainly been improved in my humble opinion.

Thanks for reading and happy shooting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

I've had the AEP and SRT done to three pistols - 220, 229, and 239 - and they all feel slightly different. They're all noticeably improved from stock on mine. The 220 was the biggest change; the reset is 1911-like, and so is the SA pull. The 229 has the best DA pull of the three. I'm very happy with all three.

Happy shooting with your 226!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post