SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .40 mags for P239 on sale again at SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.40 mags for P239 on sale again at SIG Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted
Or should I say, back in stock, at $9.95
https://www.sigsauer.com/store...0-auto-magazine.html

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
Can't not buy at that price. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're killing me. First the 226 mags, now this. and I WON'T pay shipping, so I gotta order a bunch. Oh well, at least I have stockpiles of .40 ammo.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, didn't really need anymore but for the price I ordered 5 more.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 106 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: July 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Only 3 left in stock!!

ETA: And they're gone.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting that these super sale mags from SigStore keep popping up the last couple of months. Never saw anything like it in the past. Can only speculate as to why. Can't recall if the P226 and P229 mags were also .40. If so, it speaks to the sad state of the .40 market. I also wonder if the .40 pistol offerings from all manufacturers are going to be rapidly diminishing.

I'm a fan of the .40, since my first P229 .40 in 1995. However, resale is less than for same guns in 9mm. My LGS does not order any .40 pistols of any type nowadays. The only good news is that when I shoot with my defensive shooting group at our LGC, I'm usually the only .40 shooter. Makes brass pickup very easy. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
They have been blowing out .45 compact mags as well.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my c.c. ready for when the full size 45 mags go on sale but I am not holding my breath. So many good deals out there.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I caught this one in time and got 5 before they were out of stock. Anyone know what is driving this? They did the same thing a month ago.

Is something going on with the P239 40? I ordered a 40 S&W barrel from optics planet and they cancelled the order because they could not get it fron Sig. Worked out well because I found one on Ebay for $50.

Posts: 19 | Registered: July 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Well shoot.

As honor follows service, so the westerner travels to the east.

Posts: 478 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post