SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig factory configurations?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig factory configurations? Login/Join 
posted
Is it true/safe to say, that in Sigs current line up of classic DA/SA pistols, that the SRT (short reset trigger) is only offered in the "Elite" models? I.E. you have to get a tail (beaver tail) to get the SRT. I do understand that the SRT can be added to most/all P series (226, 229, etc.)

Is it also safe to say that the slides are identical between, say, a P226 Elite and a P226 Non-Elite?

Thanks fellers.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Is it true/safe to say, that in Sigs current line up of classic DA/SA pistols, that the SRT (short reset trigger) is only offered in the "Elite" models? I.E. you have to get a tail (beaver tail) to get the SRT. I do understand that the SRT can be added to most/all P series (226, 229, etc.)

Is it also safe to say that the slides are identical between, say, a P226 Elite and a P226 Non-Elite?

Thanks fellers.

The M11-A1 has SRT.

Elite slide has front serrations. Non-Elites do not.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also see the 220 SAS has one. I don't know if they are still making the 229 SAS but it also has one.

239 .40 229 .40/.357 226 SAO Legion
220-r 45 224 SAS .40
M11-A1 P938
Mosquito
H&K P7 PSP
Colt Delta Elite 10mm
Colt Python
S&W 629-1
S&W 41
NRA Patron Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO

Posts: 30 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
P227 SAS comes with it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Are the slide internals the same ... I would imagine yes? My question is driven by interest in swapping slide between an Elite and non-elite.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Are the slide internals the same ... I would imagine yes? My question is driven by interest in swapping slide between an Elite and non-elite.

Same.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that SIG will be adding SRT to all the legacy pistols. That said, if you have or come across one that lacks SRT it can easily be installed.

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
It's Sig Sauer. You never know what you are going to get. There's probably a 232 floating around with SRT just cause that's what parts were in the bin that day.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post