SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320C .45acp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320C .45acp Login/Join 
posted
I walked into my LGS yesterday looking for my favorite 9mm 124gr ammo, and finding it out-of-stock, I browsed the inventory of pistols. On a whim, and because I love my p320s in 9 and 40, I bought this .45acp.
I have taken it apart, cleaned with alcohol, oiled, and lubed (Lucas). I am excited about a rang trip and wanted to get opinions from those of you having experience with this piece. As time goes ny, I plan on using a SC grip module, a PElT flat trigger and maybe Talon rubber grips.
What say you.

Here proof it did happen.
(Sorry, I am looking for a substitute with which to post the Photo)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fquico,

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I say you need a new photo hosting site. Smile

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7540088724

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fquico:
I walked into my LGS yesterday looking for my favorite 9mm 124gr ammo, and finding it out-of-stock, I browsed the inventory of pistols. On a whim, and because I love my p320s in 9 and 40, I bought this .45acp.
I have taken it apart, cleaned with alcohol, oiled, and lubed (Lucas). I am excited about a rang trip and wanted to get opinions from those of you having experience with this piece. As time goes ny, I plan on using a SC grip module, a PElT flat trigger and maybe Talon rubber grips.
What say you.

Here proof it did happen.
https://imgur.com/a/LJjjo

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will like it as much , or more , than your other P320 pistols.

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one a short time ago and so far find it to be a fine gun. Still like the 9mm compact a whole lot but this one is growning on me. Enjoy it.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up fquico. If you already have the 9 and 40 versions, you should have no problems with the 45.

Here is my 320C in 45 that I bought in February along with my 45C. I love both of them, and they are in fact my 2 carry guns.

My 320 is bone stock and I like it that way. I wasn't sure if I'd like the small grip but after shooting it, it fits my hands perfectly.

I hope you enjoy your new 320 and happy shooting!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We purchased our P320C in .45 in March, and now have about 500 flawless rounds down range. It is a good pistol, although we don't anticipate it replacing our trusty Glock G30S for concealed carry.

Kindly keep us apprised of how yours behaves and any problems encountered.

We trudge on.

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not shot the compact version of the P320 .45 ACP, but the full-size version is the first P320 I bought, and I did so very shortly after the 45 was introduced.

It has performed very well, is quite accurate, and is as comfortable to shoot as my Government M1911s. I would expect the compact to do very well also.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wetrudgeon:
Kindly keep us apprised of how yours behaves and any problems encountered.

We trudge on.

After, 300 rnds of Winchester 230 FMG, I am very happy with its function, accuracy and feel.felt recoil is comparable to my p320C 9mm. I did however, run into a minor problem. Periodically, and after some 100rnds, the slide would not go into full battery. This would happen after some 5 rnds through the mag.i would have to shut the slide with the back of my left hand or my rt thumb to get it into battery. This was not often, but did happen at most 12 times. I think it was due to the accumulated soot from the cartridges.
On another point, the takedown lever is very hard to turn with the naked hand. I have been using the orange plastic that protected the new breach when initially purchased.
It is a keeper.