SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Some more CCR goodness....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some more CCR goodness.... Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
Factory nickel two-tone P220 w/ Nill grips vs. what I asked CCR to do with a P226 I bought recently that had some rust starting. Very happy with how it came out. CPII on slide and controls and House Black on everything else.

Posts: 3062 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
P228, P226, P220

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the CPII is the bomb. Cool

Q

Posts: 26186 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Sweet.My lgs has a p6 ,that i am going to trade a glock 19 for.

The p6 will look exactly like this 2 tone.

Nice guns sir.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
This is all the tri-tones I could fit (left the Beretta's out).

the slide on the bottom P230 is the new CPII Dusk next to the P5 with the old CPII Dusk

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Thats a lot of CCR goodness!!

Smile

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn,
I was looking for a good Creedence song

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Two-tone goodness!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is all the tri-tones I could fit (left the Beretta's out).

Can we see the Beretta's? Cool

Thinking about doing something to my 92FS, so looking for ideas.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
man those look nice. I like wood grips they give a handgun and revolver a touch of class. And I second the vote for seeing the Berettas...

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Those are some sweet tri-tone pistols PGT!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
That CPII Dusk may be just the ticket for my P229 Classic Carry slide.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That color combo with wood grips is beautiful. It just seems right.

Posts: 6838 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great and my P228 should be back to me from CCR in another month or so and your photos give me a preview of what mine will look like.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'll post some pics of the Berettas. One slide is not built out but you'll get the idea. I'll snap some pics later...not all are CCR but a few are.

Here's one I've posted before....CPII on slide and controls, House Black on the rest and Turkish Walnut grips from KSD (they're pretty dark unless under daylight)

posted Hide Post
Is that an actual Millenium model? Very nice collection.

Posts: 6838 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Billennium? No, but the slide is from one. Its a frankengun of an M9A1 frame, machined Billy slide and then converted to frame safety (I think they're Steel-I levers vs. Billy levers).

Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
PGT
If you want take the hammer off and send it to me you are correct it needs to match. No charge Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful collection, PGT.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1924 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post