Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New sig P238 Login/Join 
Picture of Jimg1960
posted
This one is my wife’s, she needed a smaller pistol over all and she likes the feel of the P238. It is actually a Tuxedo with white pearl grips. I put a veridian green laser, the rubber purple grips and today added the speedsight triangle sights. She’s a good shot but I wanted to trick it out. Hopefully range day tomorrow.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very snazzy!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
This one is my wife’s, she needed a smaller pistol over all and she likes the feel of the P238. It is actually a Tuxedo with white pearl grips. I put a veridian green laser, the rubber purple grips and today added the speedsight tritium sights. She’s a good shot but I wanted to trick it out. Hopefully range day tomorrow.

No range today...everyone is sick

posted Hide Post
I love my 238....carry it more than any other gun I own! Yours is really dressed up.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post