SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365xl grip module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365xl grip module Login/Join 
posted
Can a 365xl grip module be fitted to a 365 manual safety?

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw on a forum where a guy did it. You have to cut the cut outs in the XL frame module but he said it was not hard!

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thinking about doing this as well. My 365 has the safety and I would like an XL grip.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
This is one I just don't get.

Yes ... I get that 12 is better than 10, but you can get 12 round mags for the regular 365.

I'd much rather put an XL slide on the regular 365 frame. To my thinking that makes so much more sense.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post