SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320 Upgrade in the wild!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 Upgrade in the wild! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That’s a shame. You’re missing out on a great pistol.

--- Joe ---
Sig Sauer P320RX, P229, P365XL
Henry Golden Boy 22LR
Ruger 10/22 Custom Build, AR-556, Wrangler
Springfield Saint
Browning URX
Tippmann M4-22 Elite-L

Posts: 32 | Location: SE, PA USA | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got 1 of 2 back today. My full size with RMR slide. Maybe it is just me but trigger feels like it did when I installed the Enhanced Apex curved trigger. Maybe a 1 to 1.5lbs lighter. It definitely feels better and I like the dead trigger once it is pulled and not reset. I have not taken the FCU out of the frame but I can say they did not clean anything. FCU is a dirty as I gave it to them.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auriemma:
That’s a shame. You’re missing out on a great pistol.

I'm sure I am but I have plenty of others to shoot. I have 2 new Shields one in 9mm and a 40 cal I haven't fired yet plus a G20 10mm. I'm disabled and I have to feel well enough to go shoot and lately that hasn't been the case.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gordynismo:
Got 1 of 2 back today. My full size with RMR slide. Maybe it is just me but trigger feels like it did when I installed the Enhanced Apex curved trigger. Maybe a 1 to 1.5lbs lighter. It definitely feels better and I like the dead trigger once it is pulled and not reset. I have not taken the FCU out of the frame but I can say they did not clean anything. FCU is a dirty as I gave it to them.

This is very encouraging news. I haven't sent mine in yet, waiting to see what Bruce Gray has developed for the new parts. As I have his competition package in mine.

I always felt, that the V shaped flat metal spring in the sear was the cause of the different feel of the trigger pull compared to other striker fired guns, now that it's gone, I think this will be a real improvement in trigger feel/smoothness.

I'm actually looking forward to getting the work done.

I'm also looking forward to Sig making the X grip module available.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I may ask, how did they say to pack a pistol for shipping? And did it go FedEx or UPS?

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
If I may ask, how did they say to pack a pistol for shipping? And did it go FedEx or UPS?

Shipped back to me via Fed Ex. It was packed in the original case that I shipped it to them in.

It did require a signature but I rerouted to a local Fed Ex Kinkos for pick up.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:

I have the same question. Should we box the gun up while placed in the gun's Tupperware? Do we need to include a mag? I'd hate to lose a mag in the process.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The email tells you what to do. No mags, just the pistol and any exchange kits. If you have a FedEx store near you, they'll take pistols so you don't have to go to a hub.

ETA: I sent it in original case in an reused amazon box. I filled the extra space with a partially air filled ziplock frreezer bag and some wadded up shop towels. Forgot to tell the wife to save some junk mail from recycling!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I registered mine with Sig on or about 9/13. What was the approx time when you guys who already received the paperwork submitted for the Upgrade?

I'm expecting mine soon at least I hope so.

Thanks

As for shipping mine,
I have a nice padded cardboard box that I got when S&W returned a repair that I'll use. I won't chances sending my original Tupperware box in case they don't return it.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post