SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If You Are Into Dragon Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Are Into Dragon Grips Login/Join 
posted
Always liked Grips with Dragons on them. One day i found on line a pair of grips with a Dragon on Mammoth ivory who made them i could not find or who even sold them. The price for Mammoth grips without any design are $500.00 and up.I said i got to have them but not on ivory. Looking on YouTube i found a company (Extreme Etching) that did laser work on grips. I found their phone number called them and ask if i sent them a photo of these dragon grips if they could make a pair of 1911 aluminum grips with this dragon. The laser Dragon grips came in today i installed them on my S&W PC 1911 45 acp. Here are photo's of the gun with the new grips.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Looks like I may send Extreme Etching a few ideas of my own.

I once bought a set of grips for a Desert Eagle that were laser etched with a dragon & skulls on them. Turns out I couldn't get good enough grip on the smoother etched grips (limp wristing with a 50 AE Confused) so I traded them for some checkered aluminum.

Sharp looking 1911 you have there. The black & silver on the grips really look good with the blued sights, controls and grip safety. The only thing I'd change on it would be putting black grip screws on the right side.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I've never used a set of Dragon grips of any kind. But even to this old fart, the black and silver theme of the gun carried through on the grips looks good.

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Am I the only one that read "Dragoon"instead of "Dragon"? Anyway, nice stuff.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Dragon scales on the slide as well! Wink Nice (or perhaps fortuitous) tie-in. Normally I'm not into graphics like these, but I do think it goes together pretty well with your S&W.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
They only have a Facebook presence? WOW!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post