SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Talk to me about small carry 9's, the good, the bad and the ugly
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talk to me about small carry 9's, the good, the bad and the ugly Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I learned on wheel guns. Even thought I have several semi-Autos I usually just carry a wheelie.
Now days it is my lcr in .327 federal mostly.

So yeah, save your snubbies, you will want them.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
This is going to sound blasphemous coming from a Sig Snob like me, but....I really like the Taurus G2C. I now own four of them. One is my wife's, and the other three serve as truck guns and occasional CCW pieces for me. The trigger took me a minute to get used to, but after that I really took a liking to these guns. They fit my hand very well, they hold 12 rounds but can feed out of Sig P226 mags, which I have a metric Poop ton of, and they are pretty accurate. In addition to that, PSA runs them for $179 and free shipping lots of the time.

I know Taurus has major detractors, and has had quality control issues in the past, and people will say "You get what you pay for", and that is true. But in this case, with the G2C, I think you get a pretty dang good pistol for the money. YouTube is full of videos on them, if you have any interest.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
If you can find the S&W CS9 or a 3913/3914......IMHO; Are the best compact single stacks of all times.

Why not the P239, also discontinued.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike S:
This is going to sound blasphemous coming from a Sig Snob like me, but....I really like the Taurus G2C. I now own four of them. One is my wife's, and the other three serve as truck guns and occasional CCW pieces for me. The trigger took me a minute to get used to, but after that I really took a liking to these guns. They fit my hand very well, they hold 12 rounds but can feed out of Sig P226 mags, which I have a metric Poop ton of, and they are pretty accurate. In addition to that, PSA runs them for $179 and free shipping lots of the time.

I know Taurus has major detractors, and has had quality control issues in the past, and people will say "You get what you pay for", and that is true. But in this case, with the G2C, I think you get a pretty dang good pistol for the money. YouTube is full of videos on them, if you have any interest.

I agree. Best value for the buck out there.

Edit: Add link

PT111 vs P365

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Depami,

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like the P290RS. Mine has been very reliable, carries easily and shoots well. In other words, I trust it.

Posts: 16 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post