SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who do we like for Glock mods?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who do we like for Glock mods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ben Simonson from Boresight Solutions. I swore I'd never spend that kind of money on a piece of "combat Tupperware". Then I saw and handled a gen.3 G19 duty package with his level 2 grip reduction and razorback option. My credit card flew out of my wallet at the speed of light.

Posts: 266 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second Ben Simonson at Boresight Solutions.
http://www.boresightsolutions.com/

I have multiple Glocks that he's done. The best, hands down. He has two kinds of packages now. The Duty Series is faster, less expensive, and done under his supervision. The Signature Series is him from start to finish. Either one does the trick.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh yes knew about Boresight just forgot his name

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post