SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X5 22 LR Conversion Kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X5 22 LR Conversion Kits Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have experience with the X5 22 LR Conversion Kits? 6" Barrel?

Thanks, Rich

Posts: 5 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never seen such an item, Canada only?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No they are a German product. Style is the same as the new X Series X5's. Have a chance at a new one. 6" slide model, black. Has adjustable rear sight just like the X Series. Just wondering if the accuracy is there. Thanks, Rich

Posts: 5 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought I saw these on the German Sig Sauer site a while back. They used to offer them anyways, along with a 45 to 9 and a 9 to 45 conversions.

Rich

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
As rare as they seem to be, you can always resell it if it is not what you are looking for.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post