SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ Shadow 2 light and dark.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Shadow 2 light and dark. Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
One for use in the light and one for use in the dark.

For the light:

For the dark:

Sight in:

Clean and polish and new springs:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Riley,

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Wonderful pistols, one of my favorites.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
These two started as one Shadow II and I turned it into this.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I like that TSO and Parrot, I think it is?

I started with the black Shadow 2 for use in USPSA Production class. Tried that for a short bit and decided I wanted full capacity in my mags and the SAO trigger. I had planned on a STI in 40, but the cost of the gun and reloading change lead me to converting my Shadow to SAO.

The gray Shadow was picked up as a spare gun that I could use in Production since I'd converted the black one. I'm still undecided but I don't shoot enough to shoot multiple divisions regularly.

After all is said, I'll probably stick with CZ if I decide to shoot a Major power factor gun or a Czechmate open gun.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I like my STI Limited also.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I need to try a Tactical Sport Orange in 40.