SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    And it takes Glock Magazines-Which Makes/Models?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And it takes Glock Magazines-Which Makes/Models? Login/Join 
posted
Utilizing Glock magazines, as a meme is used most often used in discussing pistol caliber carbines.

I have read that Mossberg's recent new pistols can use Glock mags.

Are there any other brands and models that are also designed to use Glock mags, either stated of unstated?

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
CMMG’s Banshee line uses Glock mags - 9mm, 45 and 10mm.

Kel-Tec Sub 2K uses 9mm and .40 Glock mags.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
IIRC Ruger's PCC can be adapted to use Glock Mags,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
IIRC Ruger's PCC can be adapted to use Glock Mags,

This is correct.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Armory's new Dagger pistol uses Glock magazines. (Since it's basically a Glock 19 clone.)

The Kriss Vector uses Glock magazines.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks...my original post should have been more clear, asking for examples of other pistol brands and models that utilize Glock mags.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are some that we've seen as transfers that haven't been mentioned yet (I say some because I'm certain that I've forgotten a few, particularly the Glock clones):

- Any number of AR-9 receiver carbines and pistols
- Shadow Systems clones
- SOL TAC-9 (I think this was a T&E transfer)
- Century WASR-M
- Zastava ZPAP in 9mm
- Masterpiece (no, it's no masterpiece) MPAsomethingorother
- TNW Aero
- Charles Daly AK9
- PSA AK-V

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bunch.

My keltec 2000 or whatever it’s called takes them as does my FM AR9 lower.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Kriss Vector carbines take Glock magazines.

MechTech carbines take Glock lowers.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keltec P2000

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Colt-pattern mags.
The weapon looks like a real SMG with that straight mag stickin out.
Smile
And the cost (MetalForm 32rd/20rd) is very competitive.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well I bit.... did not like the idea that they only use Glock magazines but still had to take the plunge;

TNW Aero Survival Rifle (ASR) in Sig 357 caliber:

I've actually got one of their 'pistols' with a brace on order in the same caliber and have the 9mm conversion kit on the way too.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the TNW rifle in .357 Sig and 10mm also. I like it, plus Glock mags are cheap!

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I understand why they chose Glock mags but I would have paid a couple hundred more for one that took P226 mags.

But then in the last two years I've become a Sig Nut.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This takes Glock mags : Big Grin Big Grin D

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I would love to see more pictures of that ordinance usncorpsman!

WOW

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I have an absolute pile of Glock mags, but Colt SMG mags cost less so I don’t get it.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I would love to see more pictures of that ordinance usncorpsman!

WOW

5 pages of discussion, photos, and videos here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...540078474#7540078474

quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I have an absolute pile of Glock mags, but Colt SMG mags cost less so I don’t get it.

If buying all new either way, Colt would make sense.

But if you already have a pile of Glock mags, as many shooters do, you don't have to buy any more. So it doesn't matter that Colt mags are cheaper.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I understand why they chose Glock mags but I would have paid a couple hundred more for one that took P226 mags.

But then in the last two years I've become a Sig Nut.

Preach!

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
B&T GHM and APC model pistols and PCC/SBRs can use Glock magazines with the "Pro" optional lower receivers. I converted my GHM9 Compact SBR with one because I like the polymer construction of the Glock magazines more than the OEMs.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post