SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New to me P6 (again)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me P6 (again) Login/Join 
posted
Ran across a 1980 P6 at an LGS for a really good price. I just need to come to grips that the P6/225 is what I need to stick with, as this will be the 5th or 6th time I've had one. Have always shot them well, but sold or traded for the next "good one". Extra mags enroute.

[/URL][/IMG]

Posts: 176 | Location: Louisville | Registered: April 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Always great to get the old classic, again. Congrats! Cool

Get you some real mags, please. Wink

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, real ones on the way. This one becomes a range mag.

Posts: 176 | Location: Louisville | Registered: April 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also had several P6's or P225's over the years and also sold them for my next best pistol.
Here is the last one I purchased; a 1998 unissued P225 police turn in that I bought directly from Sig.
(IMG) (IMG)

It currently is wearing new night sights and Hogue aluminum grips. This one I'm keeping as I have learned my lesson about selling guns when I'm distracted by the next shinny object!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post