Find
Notify
Tools

My CPO LDC Login/Join 
So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted

I found this on another forum and committed to the purchase without asking its history. Seller told me it was a CPO which surprised me since I did not think they were out long enough to have such a thing. Sig is back to using cardboard like in the old days!
I asked if the E2 tool came with it and he said it did not come with one. Now I know why. The wood grips are Nills knock offs which should be easy to modify as Ken Hogue has stated in Q's thread.
The threaded barrel is something I picked up here in the Forum for my Sport Stock. It seems more at home on the LDC.
In reference to the ugly gun thread, I'm not sure if the bridgemount addition falls into this category but the reddot sure helps! THe grouping at 25 yards is the best I ever did off-hand. Previous best was most shot on paper plate with a couple just outside.
THe Grayguns straight trigger helps but I think the action needs a little more help.
Overall I am very happy with this CPO LDC. As Bruce Gray stated it sure has potential!

Posts: 2024 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Impressive and surprising. Does the box on a born-on date?

Anyone else see CPO LDC's around?

Posts: 295 | Location: TX | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Great job, Frank.
Yeah, I sent mine (the white one) to Robert Burke for his action job plus QTR, and the result is nothing short of amazing.

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Those grips look to be from Grips4u. They are good quality grips. Initially I thought they might be Roco System grips bit the design is slightly different.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
that is one gorgeous gun!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want one or two of those. Congrats!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your Sig. Looks good.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I’m drooling over that 226 Sport Stock

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted Hide Post
The born on date is July 2017.

Posts: 2024 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post