SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    MPX stock question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPX stock question Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone make a solid stock for the MPX. Not a folding one, something like the HK MP5 stock. Going to form1 mine and want a good solid stock. About the only one I see that looks close is the Lage stock, though it's not solid. Does anyone know how the cheekweld is on these? Mine has a SB sliding stock, which is okay, just not the most comfortable. Any help appreciated.

Posts: 18 | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
You could use this:

https://www.thordsencustoms.co...r-tube-adapter/.html

This will allow you to mount a standard AR receiver extension, so then you can add whatever fixed stock you want. It doesn't fold.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The factory M4 stock does the same thing. But in any case the folding stock is pretty darn solid even though it folds and I don't have any issues with the cheekweld.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Lage on mine and it is great. It may not be exactly what you’re looking for but it’ll do.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post