SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P229 Elite Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 Elite Scorpion Login/Join 
posted
Been away from SIGs but now I’m back. Picked up a P229 Elite Scorpion 9mm for a steal. She’s in great condition (almost new) save a weathered mag stop plate and grip screws. Night sights still glow. Think she’s from 2014. Think it has 4-5 mags though it and then carried a little. Anything on these out there?

Posts: 50 | Registered: June 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Unfortunately they weren't a big seller for whatever reason. I actually like them and the color. I have always wanted to get one, as the used market has some great deals. The screws can be replaced easy enough as long as the threads on the frame are in good shape.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always loved the looks of this model. If there's good deals to be had on used ones, maybe it will be a future purchase for me. Please post pics!

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Congrats. Unfortunately they weren't a big seller for whatever reason.

FDE's not everybody's cup of tea.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 50 | Registered: June 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice looking 2you 29 KY. I have the big brother to that, the 45 Scorpion and love it.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Can you be more specific in the thread title please. Simply naming the weapon is vague.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That's sharp, and I had no idea they made them the size of Howitzers.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Photos need to be way, way bigger.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post