SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Liberty Arms & Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Arms & Ammo Login/Join 
posted
I am looking at a pistol on Gunbroker being sold by Liberty Arms & Ammo in Liberty, KY. The feedback on Gunbroker is all A+, but the Better Business Bureau gives them an F. I just wondered if anyone knew of them or had any transactions with them.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't trust the BBB to give me the correct time of day. They are total whores, my guess is Liberty wouldn't pay tribute. I will ask around, though. I live about an hour from Liberty, maybe a bit more.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yup, BBB is a joke.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
BBB is akin to the mob to legitimate small businesses. You got to pay to play, or get the shaft. It's that simple.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Liberty Arms & Ammo

Putting aside the extortion practices of the BBB, I read the four complaints on the BBB. Some of the sums of money involved seem absurdly high, but combined it would still give me pause until I did more research.

Who knows for sure? Maybe someone from their local BBB office got denied...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
How many A+ ratings on Gunbroker?

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like 1218 A+.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post