SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who can replace trigger P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who can replace trigger P365 Login/Join 
Picture of TheBatFan
posted
I know there are you tube videos showing how to do it. But is there someone who will change out the trigger on a P365? Thanks

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Sig would replace the trigger, but probably only factory trigger.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a drop in part. It's slightly more complicated than doing the P320 trigger (which is dirt-simple), but not much more. Only the first time. Once you've done it, it's very straight forward.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
It is easy to do. No specialty tools needed. Watch this video several times.

Get the video here: https://www.armorycraft.com/

Video

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
It's very easy, I've done it many times swapping between the flat and stock trigger.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Anyone near Phoenix who's done this? I tried to install a factory flat trigger in mine and I cannot get it to work. I'm sure I have the FCU all back together correctly, and I can get the slide to cycle when I keep the barrel and spring out. But with the barrel and spring in, I cannot get the slide to go back. Cannot figure this out and don't want to throw money at it, as it's probably very simple.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
We’d be happy to help you guys. And our third-generation adjustable 320STA triggers are available now. Life is good.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
We’d be happy to help you guys. And our third-generation adjustable 320STA triggers are available now. Life is good.

I just checked out your website looking for the adjustable 320STA triggers but I was not able to find them on your website. Can you point me in the right direction?

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:

I just checked out your website looking for the adjustable 320STA triggers but I was not able to find them on your website. Can you point me in the right direction?

https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:

https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

I appreciate the help, that's for the P365AST. I was wondering what the P320STA was.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in a flat trigger for my 365 and watched the Greyguns YouTube video on replacement. I'm not very good with small parts and while I understood it, I think I'll find someone else to do the job.

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I use a local gunsmith. He does a good job with these things and he is reasonable. Ask at your LGS or maybe someone here will have a contact in your area. Cheaper then sending it in and no chance you will mess it up.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you were closer I'd do it. It's not too hard, just have to make sure everything goes back in the way it came out.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post