SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 with lima5 and romeo pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 with lima5 and romeo pro Login/Join 
posted
Good evening, this is my first post here and I was wondering if there were any good holster options for this set up, also are there any flashlights that mount to the Lima5 handle.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 6 | Registered: June 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Did SIG start putting a rail on the P320 LIMA5?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sadly not as of yet. But I was in hopes someone had found an option.

posted Hide Post
This is what I have, the Romeo will be here Tuesday.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That's a shame. I thought the LIMA5 might be a good idea until I realized no rail for a light to supplement the laser. SIG doesn't seem to market that grip module or pistol very much. Holsters might be a challenge as well. You might have to send your pistol to a holster maker unless there are common blue guns available.

Many will recommend having a hand held compact flashlight in lieu of a weapon mounted light.

Contact Ryan Grizzle. He's a member here. He does only leather holsters. If he doesn't have a blue gun, he might know someone who does.

https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
If you google "holster for p320 with lima5" you might find a few holster offerings.

posted Hide Post
Thank az, I have found a possible solution. I will wait to see if any have the same configuration as I do before I 'pull the trigger' on this holster. With so many options and possibilities, I am trying to avoid useless holsters (had too much fun while building this gun)

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You bet. Others may have the same issue so post some images to this thread when you get it figured out.