SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Famous shooters...youtubers...what do they carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous shooters...youtubers...what do they carry? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
OK...so file this under total useless trivia. What do your favorite (or most annoying - you choose) YouTubers or shooters carry...

For starters...

Tim from MAC carries a CZ P-01 customized from Cajon Gun Works.

James Yeager carries (laat I saw) a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact and a Shield...

anyone wish to add...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
MAC recently moved to a LTT Beretta Elite.

Yankee has a Dan Wesson 1911

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
MAC recently moved to a LTT Beretta Elite.

Yankee has a Dan Wesson 1911

Nice! Good info on the Beretta! Thanks!

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I believe Hickok45 carries the Glock 19 and its subcompact cousin.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:

Hickok45 carries a Sig P365.

Hickok45 P365
Edit: Add link

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^Now that's an endorsement.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ernest Langdon carries a Beretta PX4 Compact, AIWB.

I know he's also carried 92s before he got into the PX4.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Depami:
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:

Hickok45 carries a Sig P365.

Hickok45 P365

Ok, so he switched recently to the Sig from the G19/26. Good to know.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
From what I understand Hickok45's son John switched to the P365 as well.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Jeff Cooper: 1911
Massad Ayoob: P220 (and others)
Bill Jordon: K-Frame Model 19 w/ .357 Mag.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I bet a lot of these guys, especially the Youtubers, rotate, so they can test carry the guns they're reviewing.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Youtube constitutes fame?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe in the gun community.

quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Youtube constitutes fame?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet a lot of these guys, especially the Youtubers, rotate, so they can test carry the guns they're reviewing.

Chris from Lucky does this less to review guns and more to look at platforms and their pros and cons. I like that he has spent time behind a striker and then behind DA/SA and then DA revolver. It puts him in a place of knowledge not many shooters have these days in this Glock world.

MAC seems to switch things up quite a bit but doesn’t seem to pick the obvious choices so to speak at least not since moving away from the G19.

Hickok has always been a striker fired Glock guy since I can remember. The 365 is hard not to be smitten with though. That said I bet he ends up back to the G19. He doesn’t focus on defensive use and I think his carry guns are just boring tools where his fun guns run the gamut as he is a shooter/hobbiest first.

Yankee is manic.....and that about says it all.

Most of the trainers run Glock 9mms as that is what most folks need/want to train on.

James Yeager doesn’t carry a tool he is a tool. (At least that’s how he comes off)

Gecko45 carries a .338 Lapua magnum and trauma plates duct taped fore and aft. Wink

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn express and carry an HK P2000........which has no bearing on this conversion. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post