SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X-series compact grip module?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X-series compact grip module? Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted
I had thought that SIG announced and introduced a compact sized X-module compatible for the 15rd 9mm mags. But now I can't find any references to it. Was I just imagining it?

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I believe the Xcompact will be released in April, according to Phil Strader in the Shot Show videos.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yes they did introduce it and it is supposed to drop late in first quarter. However, I would not expect buying just the module as a stand alone anytime this year.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. That would explain why the item didn't show up on the current dealer's buy group spreadsheet. I already have customer interest for it.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
I reached out to Sig customer service a few weeks ago as last year I had pre-ordered the X-Carry grip module prior to Sig posting it for sale on their website by calling customer service. The rep told me that as they had just announced the XCompact at SHOT, it will be a while before the XCompact module is available.

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did just pick up the new X Carry grip module , carry size 17 rd , med black about 3 weeks ago from a Sig master dealer here in PA . but know compact yet .

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
I took an X carry grip module and cut about 0.2” off the end of it. Fitted and polished it a bit until the 15 round mags worked well in it. Bingo x compact grip module. If you have an X carry grip module, hack saw or band saw, Emory cloth and a steady hand then you are good to go.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post