SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Guns with slim grips.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns with slim grips..... Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
The Browning HP and the Sig P6 come to mind.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I just looked at my S&W Shield in .45ACP and it's thinned than my 239.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Walther PPS

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
M&P Shield or Walther PPS.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Shield in .45 caliber is surprisingly thin - more so than my 1911s.

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a double stack I think Steyrs pistols are pretty thin. Your hand goes "into" the grip pretty far so I think that helps. I like E2 Sig Grips as well. For reference I run the small grip on my M&P 2.0 so even though I have pretty big hands I actually do appreciate a smaller grip.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ill add.
sig p225/a1/p6 fit my hand well. classic sig grip angle always worked for me.

S&W 39 series 9mm were also thin and good shooters. sold one years ago. still browse the trad-in bins online for a replacement.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
CZ 75/SP-01/P-01 series feel much thinner than they really are in my hand.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
CZ 75/SP-01/P-01 series feel much thinner than they really are in my hand.

Agreed. The indentation at the top is not unlike that of the SIG E2. They can be made thinner still with flat-sided grips. The P-07 is also slender for a 15- or 16-round double-stack magazine.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Subjective but I’ve always thought the HK P2000 was very thin, of course that may just be in comparison to the 2x4-like grip of the USP.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
CZ P 09. For a high capacity, really slender grip.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my Walther PPS classic nice and slim!

"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Posts: 1053 | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr or third generation S&W.

"They keep telling me Jesus walked on water, well he should have surfed." -Ben Harper

Posts: 67 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK P7

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta PX4 Compact.

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have thin grips on my SIG P220. Big difference. Also have a Colt 1911 Concealed Carry Government that has really thin grips that I really like.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Shield is bar far my thinnest gun. I suppose the 365 is similar?

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
HK P7

This...not cheap but the P7 is thin with great trigger, low bore axis and easy to shoot well.

Posts: 1050 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post