SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for MPX magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for MPX magazines Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have a line on mpx mags? Gen 1 or 2 doesnt matter. Mpx-k will be here tomorrow and looking for extra mags.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jdub1242,

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Maybe switch this to The Classifieds?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could I guess. None for sale in there. Mainly asking if anyone knows of a place that has them for less than $50-60 apiece.

posted Hide Post
First a WTB belongs in the classifieds, but that doesn't really seem to be what is your intent.

Second they are available almost everywhere in a quick check or places I've bought before. Brownell's, midway, gunmagwarehouse etc.

Third so really if your question is actually what you are posting now "does anyone know a source of inexpensive MPX magazines" you should post that as the current post is confusing.

And to answer your question, no I don't. That's the downside of the MPX compared to for example a CZ.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdub1242:
I could I guess. None for sale in there. Mainly asking if anyone knows of a place that has them for less than $50-60 apiece.

Check out this link: https://gun.deals/search/apach..._search/798681457496

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found and purchased