SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta deals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta deals Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I have no affiliation with them at all:

Shoot Straight has NIB 92FS for $429

Good deals on other 92 flavors as well

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shoot Straight

Reputable dealer?

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a 92 compact from them a few weeks ago. They have M9s for $499 also. They are GTG.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have done a number of deals with Shoot Straight via GB. They're good to go from my experience. No credit card fees and $10 shipping.

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
Shoot Straight
Reputable dealer?
They have many locations here in Florida, they have been around for quite a while. Reputable, yes, but I'm not crazy about them. Personality thing, the prevailing attitude in the store just seems to rub me the wrong way. Other people might not be bothered by it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their prices on Walthers were great, practically giving them away. But, their attitude in the WPB location bothered me sufficiently in the 3 times I’ve shot there while visiting.

Posts: 268 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Picked up a 92A1 for $499.

M9A3 for $799

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
Shoot Straight
Reputable dealer?
They have many locations here in Florida, they have been around for quite a while. Reputable, yes, but I'm not crazy about them. Personality thing, the prevailing attitude in the store just seems to rub me the wrong way. Other people might not be bothered by it.

The attitude is a bit interesting, it there are some great deals to be had.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I teach CWP at the Shoot Straights in Apopka and Casselberry. I've been buying guns there for 20+ years. They're always going to make some money on the deal, but you can trust their grading. The Berettas are all NIB.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them a few times in south Florida, the front line folks are good to go, management a bit more plucky. Razz

Shot at the Tampa range when I lived over there, uneventful at that time.

They do have some pretty good online deals at times. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again, as was mentioned they will make some money on the sale, but pretty much have the best full service shop around.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss them at the local gun shows. They would dictate the deals in the show and they had many of them. I bought quite a few from them over the years directly and online. Also, if you are in Florida and there is a Shoot Straight near you, they will deliver it to the S.S. store you choose for no charge.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fnforme
posted Hide Post
In person they're the shittiest people to deal with. No matter the location they're all staffed by assholes.

However, they have good deals and provide what they say they will.

I had to suck it up and go deal with them a few weeks ago. They had a Beretta 81 and 87 standard in stock at my local store for hundreds less than I could find online. For a few hundred in savings I can tolerate attitude for 30 minutes.

Posts: 3419 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fnforme:
In person they're the shittiest people to deal with. No matter the location they're all staffed by assholes.

That's interesting.

I recently moved to Tampa area. have been to 2 locations so far and both gave me good service.

One location I was 'just looking' and the 2 guys were pleasant and conversational as I inquired about Florida ownership / CWP / purchase requirements, etc.

The other location - the one by the Clearwater CG base - I rented range time and the guys were professional and helpful.

Obviously who you get behind the counter is a bit 'luck of the draw'... they had some really good sale prices for a brick and mortar store. Was tempted by a Beretta M9a3 for $799.

---------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Cant speak for anything in the store, but for an online sale, it was an excellent transaction

Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Damnit! Why did you have to post this? I went to goingbroker.com to check out their deals and ended up bidding on someone else's 92 Inox.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I ordered one of the Inox Compacts and it was perfect. The Shoot Straight folks, could have been better....... had to deal with a supervisor.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some deals there on Berettas and walthers. I went in and while CS was not great they weren’t a problem. Maybe it’s time of day and weekend dependent. Right now there are Beretta deals around the net.

Just saw an Italian made 92fs “victory” model with wood grips, target rear sight and steel trigger - prices range from $500 to $729 online. Wonder if they’ll have one.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post