SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ok, stupid question time regarding A G20 with light, and a G21 with light.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok, stupid question time regarding A G20 with light, and a G21 with light. Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
First of all, I've been looking for a kydex OWB holster for a G20 with a TLR-1 attached. Waist high, no dropleg. Was looking at the Blackhawk Omnivore, but I'm reading so so reviews on it. This will be attached to a WPS MOLLE battlebelt. Can you help a brother out?

Stupid question.
Will a G20 with a TLR-1 and a G21 with a TLR-1 fit into the same OWB kydex holster with good retention?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There are no external dimensional differences between the G20 and G21

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Safariland 6 series with ALS all the way.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blade Tech used to make a holster that is exactly what you're looking for. I have one for my G20 with a TLR-2.

Unfortunately when I looked on their website the holster I have doesn't show up:

RH WRS Weapon & Tactical Light Holster w/Tek-Lok
Options:
Color: Black
Shooter Hand: Right Hand
Attachment: Tek-Lok
Gun/Light Combo: Glock 20/21 w/ TLR 2

- and I also got it with Level II retention added.

Then I looked through my receipts and found I got it in 2011.

I tried a search to see if maybe there are some (or even one) out there for sale but didn't see anything. My Google-Fu can be weak at times so maybe somebody else will be more successful.

Also, maybe a call to Blade Tech to see if they have one in inventory or if they can make one? A long shot, I know, but just maybe...

Edit to add:

Came across this at Red River Tactical Holsters:

https://rrtholsters.com/2020/p...ght-bearing-holster/

Going through the options and making the Red River holster as much like my Blade Tech as possible, I come up with around $90. In 2011 I paid $120 for the BT, and another $50 for a dual mag carrier.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

--Sir Winston Churchill

--James Earl Jones