SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Manual Safety - Anybody seen any lately?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Manual Safety - Anybody seen any lately? Login/Join 
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted
Hey guys,

I'm trying to track down a dealer/distributor that has a P320 Compact with manual safety in stock. I'm not having any luck, even after checking the P320 thread. SIG CS hasn't been much help, I've called twice and both times I've had to explain to the CS rep that yes, SIG does offer the P320 with a manual safety. Any time I've gone into a gun shop, even dealers with a lot of SIG inventory, they look at me like I'm high. I was hoping this would come out on SIG's LE/MIL sheet but I haven't seen it so far...would gladly be corrected if I'm wrong.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Try Gunbroker.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Looks like Tombstone Tactical has them for $579 w/free shipping.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are out there, mostly in Massachusetts. Search for 320C-9-BSS-MS-MA. I have never seen one in Texas where I am at but have picked up 2 from the North East. Grip modules are easy to adapt so you can use any exchange kit.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gordynismo:
They are out there, mostly in Massachusetts. Search for 320C-9-BSS-MS-MA. I have never seen one in Texas where I am at but have picked up 2 from the North East. Grip modules are easy to adapt so you can use any exchange kit.

If you'll drop the "MA" off the model number (320C-9-BSS-MS) you'll see guns with the full octane (15 round) mags.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated guys! Now I just need to find an FFL that does transfers south of Indianapolis...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think my LGS has them in 9mm. Call Stephen at Crossrosds Firearms Knoxville Tn. 865 688-0077. He had several earlier this week and he has good prices.

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: May 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post